Linggo, Hunyo 6, 2021

Poverty And Indigenous People In Mindanao, Philippines


 I am Kumander Sator, recently residing at North Cotabato, Mindanao Island in the Philippines. I am a vlogger, a faith healer and a book writer. 

I come from a poor family. And here in the area where I live, there are many indigenous people living who are experiencing extreme hardship especially now during the pandemic. Due to frequent lockdowns, indigenous people have difficulty bringing their products to the town markets. I see that instead of eating three times a day they only eat once or twice. Their children have difficulty studying because there are no open schools. There are schools that persist in using online strategy to enable young people to continue their education but the indigenous people especially in the mountainous areas have no electricity, no available gadgets such as cell phones, laptops, and computers.

Our town here in North, Cotabato was a victim of strong earthquakes before the pandemic entered. That is why many of my countrymen lost their homes and jobs.

So I thought of doing this fundraising, because I want to help the indigenous people in the mountainous part of our area. And through this, I can at least help even if I can afford relief goods such as basic needs, and cheap cell phones and laptops that students can use in their studies.

If given a little help through this platform, I will use it for the needs of my fellow indigenous people who are appropriate in this time of pandemic.I would like to meet this need in two months.Right now, I am sincerely grateful to the people with golden hearts who are willing to help my countrymen.It is up to God to reward those who are generous and helpful to others.

I would be happy if you could use the [Help by sharing] button to share about my project!

Donate Here

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mag-aral At Matuto Ng Mga Bagay Na Kababalaghan At Kapaki-pakinabang

1. Mahilig ka ba sa mga kababalaghan o sa mga gawaing paranormal? 2. Namangha ka ba sa mga taong may kakayahang magpapalayas...