Martes, Hunyo 20, 2017

Magical Books : The Secret Grimoire of Turiel




THE SECRET GRIMOIRE OF TURIEL 

OBSERVATIONS and methods of Invoking related with great pains and diligent research. Retire thyself Seven Days free from all company and fast and pray from sunset to sunrise. Rise every morning at Seven of the clock, and the three days previous to the Work fast upon bread and water and humble thyself before Almighty God. Watch and pray all night before the Work. And on the day before draw the lines of the Circle in a fair place. and let the diameter of the Circle be 9 feet. Wash thyself the same day quite clean. Make the pentacles forthwith and provide the other things necessary, with Incensing. Then being clothed in pure Vestments and having covered the Altar and lighted the candies begin about half an hour before sunrise on the Day assigned for the Work and say with great Devotion as follows:— 

First Morning Prayer :— 

Almighty and Most Merciful Father I beseech Thee that Thou wilt vouchsafe favourably to hear me at this time whilst I make my humble prayer and Supplication unto Thee. 

I confess unto Thee O Lord Thou hast justly punished me for my manifold sins and offences but Thou hast promised at what time soever a sinner doth repent of his sins and wickedness Thou wilt pardon and forgive him and turn away the remembrance of them from before Thy face. 

Purge me therefore O Lord and wash me from all my offences in the Blood of Jesus Christ that, being pure and clothed in the Vestments of Sanctity, I may ...................


Donation : 5 US Dollar / Php 250

How to get a book? This will be sent via FB Messenger or Email
For more details simply visit the followings:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pg/kumandersator/posts/
Twitter :      https://twitter.com/kumander_sator/
Email :        wcu_cbis@yahoo.com / kumandersator@gmail.com
M Phone :  +639100487695 / +639291474160

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mag-aral At Matuto Ng Mga Bagay Na Kababalaghan At Kapaki-pakinabang

1. Mahilig ka ba sa mga kababalaghan o sa mga gawaing paranormal? 2. Namangha ka ba sa mga taong may kakayahang magpapalayas...